The rules for the new campaign game are as follows:
- Conquering new gateways yields points for you and your team
- Conquering gateways from the enemy yields points for you and your team
- If a Gateway changes hands between the teams multiple times within an hour its point value starts lowering so that the system cannot be gamed. The points return back to normal after a while.
- Holding Gateways allow you to harvest them which will yield points.
- You can only harvest your own Dominators.
- You cannot harvest Dominators while warping.
- The amount of Dominator max health that Heal spell increases is dependent of your available free Power (the purple stuff your Dominators generate).
These new rules aim to bring the game back to your local neighborhoods. Conquering will be profitable as will be holding and harvesting your local Dominators.
We are continuously adjusting the point values of both these actions to find the best balance between conquering new territory and holding it for harvest. We will monitor if harvesting with the current system yields enough points and motivation for holding your local gateways especially in highly fought over areas. Keep the feedback coming.